Apple pie moonshine recipe with Everclear 151 is a perfect alcoholic beverage to lift up your spirit during cold months. It is boozy and spicy. It has the right amount of sweetness and kick from the spices. Here are the steps to concoct one of the most amazing Everclear moonshine recipes.
- Whipped vodka
- Everclear 151 grain alcohol
- 1 gallon apple juice
- 1 gallon apple cider, spiced one
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice mix
- 4 to 5 sticks of cinnamon
- Preheat a large heavy-bottomed pot on top of a stove.
- Pour in apple juice, cider, two types of sugar, and cinnamon sticks. Keep stirring until sugar has dissolved then lower the heat. Let mixture simmer for an hour.
- Turn of the heat and let mixture cool. Remove cinnamon sticks.
- Once cool, pour in vodka and Everclear 151 into the mixture. Stir until alcohol is blended into the juice.
- Pour the drink into serving jars.
- If you want, you can add fresh cinnamon stick to each serving jar so the cinnamon flavor will be intensified.
There is no exact measurement for alcohol in this apple pie moonshine recipe with Everclear 151. Apple pie moonshine alcohol content is determined by how much vodka and grain alcohol added into the mixture. As vodka and this particular grain alcohol contains high alcohol content (the grain alcohol contains 75.5% alcohol), you need to add them just adequately.
Although this moonshine is designed for colder months, it can still be enjoyable during summer time. Serve a jar of this special moonshine with ice cubes is going to turn it into a perfect summer drink. There are many other ways to get creative with it. Do not hesitate to try this one of a kind apple pie moonshine recipe with Everclear 151. RFA