Hijab is available in various formats and shapes. Although the traditional size of 45 inches, 48 and 52 inches, you can find a larger scarf on the market today. They can be rectangular, triangular or square and you can choose to have suitable for various occasions. Have to remember that the hijab is made in different materials, including cotton, polyester, rayon, Chiffon and silk. You can also get people who have a combination. When talking about the color, the more traditional black and white, but now there is a veil that came wit h the seasonal color and stunning prints and in different styles.
Fabric, size, style, color and shape are some of the factors that will help you make good choices when you buy, but you also need to get it right when you wear Your hijab so you can look gorgeous every time.
1. Consider wearing scarves with the hijab. These are clothes that can be very useful to keep your hair from slipping under the veil. Scarves in a variety of styles, colors and fabrics and you can easily confound them with headscarves.
2. Ensure proper hijab PINS in place without any damage to the fabric. There are a wide variety of PIN some of which are also fashionable for adding a touch of beauty when it is used. You can also purchase a PIN that is easy to hide under a hijab, but effective in keeping the scarf in place.
3. If you have a round face, let the veil live a little loose around the side to flatter the face. You should also show more of the forehead and style in such a way that the face look narrower from side of the face. The scarf should also be a little loose.
4. Strict Style Turkey or pashmina hijab style looks great if you have an oval face. Oval face easy to flatter with a different style and you have to have time to wear hijab and looks great.
5. The proper hijab Pins under the Chin can increase your jaw if you have a heart shaped face. Avoid lining the sides of your head because they add to the width of your face and this is something you want to avoid. Another way that is easy to look amazing if you have face-to-heart is to create a small spot on the top of your forehead with the scarf. Add a touch of praise to your face.
6. Loosen headscarf under your Chin if you have a square face. You should also try to show the forehead and make round line on it to soften a square face shape.
7. Let the veil keeps closer to the face from the side if you have rectangular faces. This is an easy way to give your face a long look.
A hijab should be easy to wear when you know your face and choose the right style. You should choose a hijab style mix and match from here. [NP]